Productivity, Value and Intuitive Design
The DellTM 3330dn Laser Printer combines reliability, speed and user-friendly design with advanced networking and productivity features for business users.
- Productivity: Network-ready, integrated 2-sided printing
- Performance: Up to 38 ppm print speed (A4) (actual print speed will vary with use), true 1200x1200dpi (max) print resolution
- Intuitive Design: Easy to operate and manage
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® 8 and Microsoft® Windows® RT
+ More Images
Advanced Performance, Productivity & Value
The Dell 3330dn Laser Printer delivers stunning performance, low total cost of ownership and the flexibility to expand along with your business.
- Standard Duplexer: Save time and paper with automatic 2-sided printing.
- Blazing Print Speeds: Reduce waiting time with print speeds of up to 38 pages per minute (A4) (actual print speed will vary with use) and first print-out time as fast as 7 seconds.
- Sharp, Professional-Quality Prints: Native print resolution of up to 1200dpi x 1200dpi for exceptionally crisp, clear text and graphics.
- Expandable Capacity: Meet even higher print demand with optional additional memory power,font card and 550-sheet paper tray.
Environmentally Responsible Design & Support
Help protect your bottom line and the planet with eco-conscious design innovations and Dell’s Green Printing Program.
Reduced Paper Consumption:
Curb paper use with the Dell 3330dn's standard 2-sided print capability and in-driver print mode, which prints multiple pages on 1 sheet of paper.
Dell Asset Recovery Services provide value-added recycling logistics: shipping, packing, asset tag removal, reporting, recycling, donation and resale.
Support & Protection You Can Count On
Dell’s installation, maintenance and service programs provide peace of mind to help you avoid downtime and focus on your business.
|Protect Your Investment: Rest assured with Dell’s standard 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty and 1-year Next Business Day onsite Service
||Extend Your Coverage: Add peace of mind with an optional Limited Hardware Warranty extension (up to an additional 4 years) or optional Dell ProSupport* Printer Services.
Intuitive Design & Simple Management
Enjoy user-friendly design and smart applications that help you reduce downtime and efficiently manage your operation.
Intuitive User Experience: 4-line, LCD panel permits easy viewing, while a large button layout makes it easy to navigate printer menu and adjust settings.
Network-Ready: Standard Ethernet 10/100 Base-T networking (internal) easily accommodates multiple users over a secured printing network.
Easy Printer Management Manage printers remotely with DellTM Printer Configuration Web Tool and receive automatic toner alerts with Dell Toner Management SystemTM .
(Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft group of companies.)