Bring lesson plans to life
Help take learning to a new level by projecting large, clear images onto virtually any surface and take advantage of 3D* projection capability. Your students will enjoy getting out of the textbook and onto the screen.
- Help give every seat in the room a great view, thanks to the amazing picture quality you can get from DLP® technology and BrilliantColorTM .
- Help deliver engaging, lights-on presentations with optimal brightness of 3,200 ANSI Lumens (max.) and contrast ratio of 2300:1 typical (full on/full off).
- Enjoy a deluxe suite of connectivity options, including dual VGA, HDMI, S-Video, RJ45, USB (USB Display) and microphone.
- Help get everyone involved in the action through concurrent wireless* connection of up to 30 users or projection from up to 4 different sources on the same screen simultaneously
The ideal learning partner
The Dell S500 Ultra Short Throw Projector helps turn your classroom or conference room into a captivating place to relay important lessons.
- Help say goodbye to presenter shadows and glaring projector lamp light as the presenter doesn’t need to stand between the projector and the screen.
- Command attention through outstanding audio clarity with the dual built-in 5W speakers and a quiet fan operation of just 31 dB(A) Eco-Mode.
- Help engage users with hearing disabilities with closed captioning by displaying audio portions of a presentation as text on the screen*.
- Use on a tabletop or mount it to the wall with the optional kit. Feel confident your projector is secure with password protection and the integrated Security Cable Lock Slot (security cable sold separately).
Easy to use. Easy to own.
Once you set up your Dell S500 projector, you can rest easy knowing that this projector is designed with longevity in mind. And if you do have questions, support can be just a phone call away.
Enjoy fewer interruptions with a long lamp life of up to 3,000 hours* (Eco-mode). Bulb changing can be easy to do while installed on the wall mount.
Gear up with network management control for remote access to the Dell S500 either via LAN or the integrated Crestron Roomview software.
Your investment is protected by Dell’s 2-year Advanced Exchange Service and Limited Hardware Warranty with optional 5-year extension.