|The PowerConnect™ 3524 switches provide robust security, resilient stacking, and enterprise-class management features which are ideal for edge of network applications requiring speed, availability and management.|| |
|High-performance, Fast Ethernet solution |
- High-performance, 24 port Fast Ethernet wire-speed solution which is ideal for resilient stacking, cost-effective wiring closet solutions, desktop connectivity and high-speed network backbone traffic aggregation.
- Secure switching using edge authentication via 802.1x, private VLANs, Voice VLANs, Protocol VLANs, and SNMPv3. Robust security capabilities provided through flow-based. IP, and MAC ACLs, port-based MAC security, RADIUS and TACACS+ remote authentication, SSL/SSH encryption, and IP-based management access filtering.
- Supports open industry standards including advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3-aware), Multiple Spanning Trees, SNTP and IP multicast support, Dynamic Link Aggregation (LACP), dynamic VLAN configurations, port mirroring and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Versatile remote management uses an industry-standard CLI, an embedded web interface or an SNMP-based management application.
- Virtual Cable TesterTM by Marvell for diagnosing copper connectivity and detecting problems and fibre transceiver diagnostics for troubleshooting transceiver problems.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
PowerConnect switches not only provide the quality, reliability and capability you expect from Dell, but also the peace of mind that guarantees hardware for life - a true Lifetime Warranty. For more details see www.dell.com/LifetimeWarranty