Powerful, high-brightness projector with lamp-free laser technology built for presentations in mid-size to large rooms.
- Lose the lamp: Lamp-free lasers provide continuous operation at a bright 5,400 lumens, for beautiful projection even in less-than-ideal light.
- Easy connectivity: Take advantage of multiple wireless connectivity solutions. You can centralize presentations through LAN display and project from any compatible smart phones and tablets.
- Plan on a long life: With no lamps to replace and 20,000 hours of laser life, you’ll need little IT or facilities maintenance.
+ More images
Brilliant multi-angle projection.
- Project instantly: Lamp-free laser technology eliminates lag-time with instant on and off, minus warm up and cool down time. Laser projection also provides a brilliant gamut of rich, true colours.
- The best and brightest: With 5,400 lumens, you’ll get clear, powerful projections, even in settings with suboptimal light.
- Any angle, anytime: The 7760 is engineered to project perfectly from any angle—even on its side or upside down. It can run 24/7, and has a low power consumption, making it perfect for use even in demanding environments such as digital signage.
Simple, seamless connectivity.
- Stay connected, but ditch the cables. Use the concealed compartment for your own 3rd party wireless display solution, or the Dell Wireless Module-WR517 for cable-free presentation.
- Command the room from any device. LAN Display lets you present from anywhere on your network, and from any compatible device, including laptops, smart phones and tablets.
Designed to perform.
- Created for collaboration: The Dell 7760 makes working together easy. With built-in conference controls, you can present from up to four different devices simultaneously.
- Turn it on, turn it up: Two high-quality, integrated speakers provide excellent, Dell Class-C onboard sound, so your presentation is ready-equipped with powerful audio.
Reliable performance, dependable support.
|Save maintenance. Save time. Save money. |
Depend on reliable day-in-day-out performance. You get 20,000 hours of laser life and there’s no lamp to replace, so you’ll save on time and money— and on visits from IT and facilities maintenance.
|We’ve got your back. |
Your projector comes with a 2-year Advanced Exchange, extendable warranty that also covers your laser.
|In control, even from afar. |
Remote, centralized management through LAN control/Creston makes it easy for you to manage your projectors and assist users, without having to visit each room.