Dell Tested and Validated Configurations for Oracle Database Standard Edition One Single Node Database on Microsoft Windows 2003 SE
The Dell | Oracle® Software Product Matrix represents the detailed software information on the Dell supported configuration for Oracle Database Standard Edition One on Microsoft® Windows® 2003 SE:
1. Using Dell PowerEdgeTM 2800 with internal storage
- Min memory = 1GB, Max 4GB
- SE1 on PE2800 only supports PERC4/eDi (no add-in PERC is supported)
- Only supports RAID configuration MR1/MR1R1/MR10
- CD ROM and DVD ROM are supported. CDRW/DVD combo drive is not supported.
- Gold support is required
Database storage is internal only for the PowerEdge 2800 factory installed offering.
Additional storage can be added manually at a later stage.