Image Management Services include comprehensive solutions for Image Development and Validation, Image Maintenance, Image Deployment and X-Image technology. They offer the following benefits:
- Simplify deployment through image testing
- Maintain your images for secure backup
- Help lower cost of ownership through one-touch factory integration
|How To Purchase ||Contact your Dell Sales Representative|
The Right Approach to Image Management
Dell Imaging Services provide a fully functional image ready for system deployment, built by Dell imaging consultants according to your specifications. Our consultants are skilled at scripting and expert at the use of image deployment tools such as Microsoft® Sysprep.
Years of experience constructing images for varied customer needs has lead to a standardized process and best practices for imaging. This helps ensure the image is right the first time, to help you get a fully functional image ready for system deployment.
- Standard package provides hardware-dependent, platform specific image development.
- Standard package includes development of a new image or migration of an existing image to a new operating system.
- Dell Image Development Services (IDS) engineer works on-site according to pre-defined image specification agreed to by you and Dell.
- Dell can maintain your image for industry changes such as driver updates.
Using our X-Image technology, Dell creates a single image to function on all of Dell’s client systems to greatly simplify your support and helpdesk operations. A single X-Image image can be used to rebuild any Dell client computer in your environment. Dell can also work with you to help build an X-Image that works across computers from multiple manufacturers.
Customer-driven updates may be purchased at a rate of up to four per year.