Image Management Services include comprehensive solutions for Image Development and Validation, Image Maintenance, Image Deployment and X-Image technology. They offer the following benefits:
- Simplify deployment through image testing
- Maintain your images for secure backup
- Help lower cost of ownership through one-touch factory integration
|How To Purchase ||Contact your Dell Sales Representative or call 1-800-WWW-DELL|
The Right Approach to Image Management
Dell Imaging Services provide a fully functional image ready for system deployment, built by Dell imaging consultants according to your specifications. Our consultants are skilled at scripting and providing cross-platform imaging using Microsoft® Sysprep.
Years of experience constructing images for varied customer needs has lead to a standardized process and best practices for imaging. This helps ensure the image is right the first time, to help you get a fully functional image ready for system deployment.
- Standard package provides hardware-dependent, platform specific image development.
- Standard package includes development of a new image or migration of an existing image to a new operating system.
- Dell Image Development Services (IDS) engineer works on-site according to pre-defined image specification agreed to by you and Dell.
- Dell can maintain your image for industry changes such as driver updates.
Using our X-Image technology, Dell creates a single image to function on all of Dell’s systems to greatly simplify your helpdesk operation. A single X-Image image can be used to rebuild any Dell computer in your environment. Dell can also work with you to help build an X-Image that works across computers from multiple manufacturers.
Customer-driven updates may be purchased at a rate of up to four per year.