Dell Global Command centres are located across the globe to help meet your critical IT needs with prompt, comprehensive resolutions to solve even the most complex problems. Based on the crisis management best practices of process centers such as NASA, Dell Global Command centres use industry-leading, real-time technologies to speed problem resolution, efficiently route parts and direct expert technicians to your site, even during a natural disaster.
With facilities in the United States, China, Ireland, Japan and Malaysia, each centre is staffed with experts who have the tools to do what is necessary to get your critical systems up and running, and to keep them running at peak performance.
Some of these tools include:
These tools and more allow these NASA-like command centres to monitor and respond to world news events, weather and traffic – anything that might affect your environment or Dell’s ability to provide the service you expect.
- Critical situation procedures for analysing and recommending solutions during major crises
- Critical management teams that include Dell experts and experts from partners such as Microsoft® , Oracle® , VERITAS® and EMC
- Mapping programs that may be used even during a natural disaster, power outage or virus attack to efficiently mobilize and route emergency resources
- Real-time tracking for management of incidents, technicians and service parts
- Live news and weather feeds to proactively identify national problems that might cause customer service delays