Does Your Business Use Technology to Better Serve Your Customers?
Your technology leadership could be worth up-to £25,000 and international recognition!
If you are an owner, president, or chief executive of a company with 100 employees or less that has driven a significant change and/or developed a competitive advantage in delivering superior customer value and experience, we want to hear your story. In addition, we want you to share customer testimonials to show how technology has helped you improve customer relationships.
The global and national awards honour small businesses that represent the spirit of innovation in applying information technology in their business practices to improve the customer experience.
Global Award Winner Receives:
U.K. Winner Receives:
- An entrepreneurs summit hosted by Dell Chairman and CEO Michael Dell
- £25,000 in Dell products & services
- A lifetime membership to ICSB
- Engagement with Endeavor's network of business leaders and high-impact entrepreneurs
Nine U.K. Finalists Receive:
- A day at Dell, including time with Michael Dell
- £15,000 in Dell products & services
- A 10 year membership to an Accredited Chamber of Commerce
- Dell Business class laptop
- One year membership to an Accredited Chamber of Commerce
The Closing date for U.K. entries is 31 MAY 2008 -so don't delay!
Questions about the Small Business Excellence Award can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
new FlashLibraryActivate( 'https://i.dell.com/images/global/ac/shell/ac.swf?SED=true&appWidth=220&SDContent=false&BGColor=0xFFFFFF&allowCopy=false&basePath=images%2fglobal%2fac%2f&skinPath=standard&cssPath=western.css&xmlPath=emea%2fac_sbe_award.xml','220','390','#FFFFFF','8',alternateMarkupfa3437a3a8a4489890981a4364523f45,'','flashID_37b3baa1460648cb87e697d9f2d0fa4c','high','noscale','true','opaque','false','');