Check the status of your support services today.
We want to ensure that all of our customers have the opportunity to upgrade their systems to Dell ProSupport and/or extend the duration of existing service contracts.
WHAT IS APOS? APOS means you can upgrade the existing service you have. E.g. if you have a 1 year ‘parts only’ warranty on your Latitude, you can use APOS to upgrade it to ProSupport End User Next Business Day On-site service. APOS also allows you to extend the duration of your contract. In this example you can extend to 2,3,4 or 5 years. APOS allows you to upgrade and / or extend your service contract.
Contact us today to ensure you get the peace of mind you deserve with Dell Services. You can find all warranty information on tags here.
When you have the correct support on your systems, you can minimize repair expenses while helping to ensure maximum system uptime, and therefore maximum customer satisfaction.
YOUR APOS SERVICES BENEFITS:
|Client Products ||Enterprise Products |
|Extra Protection for Your Existing Notebooks and Desktops!||Optimize Coverage on Your Existing Dell Servers and Storage Products!|
When planning the purchase of new Dell Desktop and Notebook systems, also plan to upgrade your existing Dell systems to ProSupport. An upgrade to ProSupport helps minimize costly downtime through the following key features:
As you plan the purchase of new Dell Servers and Storage products, also plan to upgrade your existing Dell systems to ProSupport.
An upgrade to ProSupport helps minimize costly downtime through the following key features:
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for all your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- 24x7 access to Dell experts to help keep your systems up and running
- Collaborative support for selected third-party hardware and software vendors
- Single point-of-contact escalation management with customer-controlled severity levels
- Global Command Centers to manage critical situations, monitor all onsite mission-critical dispatches, and provide proactive crisis management coordination and communication during events like natural disasters.
- Add Mission Critical with 4-hour Onsite Service to get you back up and running fast
DELL AFTER POINT OF SALE SERVICE - PEACE OF MIND FOR DELL CUSTOMERS
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR SUPPORT SERVICES TODAY
- Contact for any issues or queries
CONTACT YOUR PARTNER TODAY TO UPGRADE AND EXTEND THE DURATION OF YOUR SERVICE CONTRACT.
Dell, the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either entities claiming the marks and names of their products. Dell disclaims propriety interest in the names and marks of others. Copyright 2009 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction or distribution in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Dell Inc. is strictly forbidden. Based on the December 2007 test report commissioned by Dell from Principled.