Acuo and Dell. A clinical archive foundation ensuring data ownership and secure interoperability
Healthcare IT today is made up of complex and costly data environments often supporting disparate data silos each with a separate database. The Acuo Technologies patented software solution, integrated with the Dell DX Object Storage Platform offers a scalable, flexible and affordable image management solution. This combined solution is a foundation for clinical imaging and non-imaging data that can eliminate future IT costs, streamline current operations and facilitate secure encrypted patient information access. An Acuo/Dell deployment means your organization will now have a solution that can easily grow, without restrictions or limitations. A solution which provides your organization with the tools that give you the chance to explore business opportunities normally not attainable when using proprietary systems infrastructure.
Imagine an environment where you make the decision as to when to add new applications, media, viewers, PACS and business affiliations, free of the vendor lock-in that has been the norm in healthcare. It is finally here.
No need to continue to suffer from exorbitant integration fees to a proprietary system or experience delays waiting for vendors to “certify” solutions that you want. Having a flexible, standards based foundation for your clinical imaging data, allows you to make the decisions when you decide, not when your vendor decides.
Acuo’s software and experience as a leader in the Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) market combined with the Dell DX Object Storage Platform will easily enable your organization to realize a cost effective way to consolidate storage for clinical applications.
For more information: www.acuotech.com (this solution is currently available in the US only)
Are you looking for an advanced archiving solution that automatically moves data from your overburdened primary storage to your Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform for long term data retention? Do your end-users need to be able to transparently archive and retrieve data? Thousands of customers worldwide in various industries from media and entertainment to bioscience and finance rely on Atempo’s data protection and archiving solutions to preserve and archive their valuable digital assets.
Atempo and Dell offer a solution to help address your challenge of reducing the cost of managing and archiving data, while helping you adhere to corporate or industry-specific policies. Now you can take advantage of the long term data storage and the peer-scaling architecture of the Dell DX Object Storage Platform with the Atempo Digital Archive.
The Atempo Digital Archive and DX Object Storage Platform solution enables organizations to:
- Utilize advanced file archiving for long term retention
- Optimize storage costs and scale as you grow
- Deduplicate redundant data by an order of magnitude and reduce back-up windows
- Centrally manage long term archives, volumes, and retention
- Implement tiered storage automated or user-triggered policies
For more information: www.atempo.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas and EMEA only)
Dell and Atlas Tiger have joined forces to create a comprehensive enterprise archive solution for healthcare. In combination with Dell’s DX Object Storage platform, Atlas Tiger PACS solution can provide comprehensive protection for your healthcare organization’s critical unstructured clinical data, Atlas Tiger can provide the effective capture, management and control of data while the DX™ Object Storage Platform is designed to provide scalable, secure and cost effective storage for billions of unstructured items.
The Dell and Atlas Tiger Medical Archiving can offer :
-PACS (DICOM), patient records and unstructured content management
- Self-replicating and self-healing storage infrastructure
- Scales to billions of objects
- Automated image saving scheme enables effective management of variable image types
- Logging system makes it easy to monitor and maintain
- Efficient images transfer technology guarantees data backups and remote disaster recovery
The Advantage features of the Dell and Atlas Tiger Medical Archiving:
- Multiple threads functionality - good read-write performance to deal with batch files and larger files.
- DX custom metadata support- high flexibility to customize object files
- Archive DB backup – Improve data integrity & reliability by backup of internal database to the DX and be able to use it for a DR solution.
The Dell and Atlas Tiger joint solution can ensure patient safety and quality of care, and in conjunction with those benefits, the information can also be stored, protected, archived, shared and made easily accessible for caregivers for years to come.
Dell and Atlas Tiger provide enterprise archive solution for healthcare
For more information: www.atlas-tiger.com (this solution available in China only)
Are you looking for a scalable and highly efficient solution for reducing business disruption and increasing productivity across your SharePoint environment? The AvePoint® DocAve® Software Platform and the DellTM DX Object Storage Platform help deliver a comprehensive, fully integrated solution for complete SharePoint Lifecycle Management, and can provide seamless migration and file-share connectivity into SharePoint.
With the addition of the new DX Object Storage DX6000G Storage Compression Node functionality, AvePoint can apply compression to archived datasets and any SharePoint binary large objects (BLOBs) -- all without any data movement. This concept is called “data in place optimization.” Aging SharePoint data required for compliance or archived SharePoint datasets can be reduced in size without requiring data to be moved out and then moved back into storage. AvePoint simply updates the metadata of SharePoint content in the DX Object Storage Platform to help enable compression, and the DX Object Storage DX6000G Storage Compression Node applies it automatically.
With Dell and AvePoint, you can take full advantage of SharePoint and help satisfy your unique business challenges through consolidation and archival of SharePoint content on the DX Object Storage Platform without increasing SQL storage or SharePoint management burdens. DocAve and the DX Object Storage Platform can help you:
Dramatically Uplift Your SharePoint Environment with Dell’s SharePoint Infrastructure Optimization Solution.
- Quickly migrate from File Shares, Exchange Public Folders, and previous versions of SharePoint into SharePoint 2010
- Improve SharePoint performance by offloading SharePoint content from SQL storage to highly flexible, scalable object-based storage
- Decrease SharePoint storage costs and enhance discovery with automated, policy-driven content lifecycle management
- Protect SharePoint assets including content, index servers, and web-front end elements to help satisfy stringent recovery point objectives (RPOs)
- Granularly restore SharePoint content and assets rapidly- with metadata intact- to help reduce recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- Scale at your own pace, non-disruptively, with the flexibility to grow up to multiple petabytes and billions of objects as your business needs dictate
For more information: www.avepoint.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas and EMEA only)
BridgeHead Software and Dell bring a winning solution that can help you store, protect and share your hospital’s clinical and administrative data With Dell’s DX Object Storage Platform, BridgeHead’s Healthcare Data Management solution can provide the capability to efficiently and intelligently store your data, help protect it from misuse or loss, and share it with other applications and/or users. Whether it’s DICOM images from PACS, non-DICOM images from other clinical departments, scanned patient documents, email, or other non-clinical content together Dell and BridgeHead offer a comprehensive, robust and cost effective enterprise archiving environment in a searchable, centrally managed repository
- Help eliminate data silos across the organization by utilizing a common storage infrastructure
- Centrally store DICOM data from multiple modalities or PACS
- Help protect patient records and scanned documents in a searchable, multi-copy archive
- Manage data from Microsoft® Exchange, SharePoint®, and Windows® and Linux® file systems
- Leverages the DX6000G Storage Compression Node functionality e.g. directing the compression policy at the time of object creation to archived and backup datasets.
Trusted by more than 1,000 hospitals worldwide, BridgeHead Software offers healthcare organizations more choice, flexibility and control over the way their data is stored, protected and shared. The net effect — effective utilization of hardware resources and, more importantly, the efficient distribution, availability and use of vital clinical and administrative data.
For more information: www.bridgeheadsoftware.com ( this solution is currently available in the US and EMEA)
Are you looking for a cost-effective, efficient, and simple way to address your archiving needs? CommVault® Simpana® software and the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform deliver a Retention Lifecycle Management (RLM) solution providing a policy-driven approach to the archiving of data. All your data protection and information management needs are managed through a single architecture, single console across all locations to address your archiving for compliance and storage consolidation needs.
With Simpana software and the DX Object Storage Platform, you can overcome today's biggest archiving challenges using Intelligent Data Management (IDM). Benefits from the solution include:
Retention Lifecycle Management using CommVault Simpana software and the Dell DX Object Storage Platform
- Reclaim primary storage, manage data retention and address information governance needs
- Eliminate 90% of redundant data with integrated global deduplication
- Store all backup and archive data in a single repository and search across both
- Use integrated Storage Resource Management to track storage usage and operational efficiency
- Enforce retention and disposition policies to meet corporate governance requirements
- Enable a legally defensible information management strategy from a common interface
- Centralized policy based management helps customer manage multiple copies of data, retention and access to data throughout its lifecycle, regardless of location
For more information: www.commvault.com (this solution is currently available globally)
CTERA Networks Cloud Attached Storage® solution and the DellTM DX Object Storage Platform allow both service providers and enterprise users to launch managed storage, collaboration and data protection services by using the CTERA Portal for central provisioning and management, and the CTERA cloud storage gateways for accelerated access from remote sites. This solution can help enterprises that are looking for an efficient way to manage storage, data protection and collaboration for their remote and branch offices (ROBO) and roaming laptop users. It can also help service providers who wish to launch cloud storage-based services to SMB customers and midmarket companies.
The DX Object Storage Platform and CTERA can provide an integrated, all-in-one solution for shared storage, data protection and collaboration with these key features:
Dell DX Object Storage Platform and CTERA Networks: Enabling cloud storage for enterprise private clouds and service providers.
- Hybrid Cloud & On-Premises Architecture: CTERA's unique cloud storage gateway technology makes the cloud accessible using standard LAN networking protocols. CTERA appliances can also function as NAS devices, supporting CIFS, NFS, rsync, FTP, AFP, WebDAV and iSCSI.
- Full Centralized Management: Every aspect of cloud service provisioning, remote appliance management and user management can be controlled using CTERA Portal, via an easy-to-use UI.
- Multi-Tier Support: CTERA Portal's multi-tier, multi-tenant architecture allows the system to be used by service providers to empower their channel partners. Similarly, in enterprise private cloud deployment, corporate IT can establish regional and departmental solutions.
- Comprehensive Data Protection: A full suite of backup and recovery capabilities allows for file- and disk-level (bare metal) backup, with a local copy and a cloud copy that is stored in the self-healing Dell DX Object Storage Platform.
- Scalability: The DX Object Storage Platform can scale up to billions of files and petabytes of data without the complexity or limitations of a file system. CTERA Portal can scale to tens of thousands of managed remote sites and users.
For more information: www.ctera.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas and EMEA only)
File serving, backup and archiving all in one solution. Ippany can help you to make your life easier in the complex IT storage environment by delivering the Ippany Cloud Connector (ICC) software and the Ippany Cloud Extender (ICE-Drive) product that can enable you to access the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform. It is a full-featured file system frontend to the fully automated and self-healing DX Object Storage Platform on the backend.
Ippany’s Cas Connector and the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform can help you achieve:
- Reduced complexity : Archive, backup and file-serving from one unified and single tier storage solution
- Reduced costs : Free-up disk capacity on expensive storage devices, scale up when required
- Comprehensive Compliance : Supports WORM
- Continuous business with no impact : Use your existing workflow, no change in user behavior
- Reduced Storage Management : No need to think about complex backup and restore processes.
- Scalable and cost-effective storage : Reducing your overall storage infrastructure costs
For more information: www.ippany.com (this solution is currently available globally)
Are you trying to reduce your storage costs and manage your data growth but are limited by your current PACS vendors’ lack of interoperability? DeJarnette’s xDL™, the Cross-Enterprise Document Librarian and the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform can provide you with a robust, reliable and highly scalable DICOM object archive solution. xDL is a long-term medical document archive that stores medical images, results and other associated documents under a single management entity. You can finally gain control over your historical data by deploying a “vendor-neutral” archive that can be managed effectively by your facility IT staff. The DX Object Storage Platform’s intelligent, peer-scaling architecture enables you to store, manage and distribute digital content effectively and efficiently without locking yourself into a costly, inflexible strategy that won’t fit your long-term needs.
DeJarnette’s xDL and the Dell DX Object Storage Platform can solve your long-term medical image storage problems today by helping you:
- Minimize migration efforts - leave your historical data under xDL management and take advantage of its intelligent pre-fetch and PACS repopulation capabilities.
- Increase scalability - add capacity in amounts as small as 1TB scaling up to petabytes and to billions of objects without the set-up and management complexity of traditional file and block storage.
- Reduce costs - through shared resources, helping end legacy PACS migrations, allowing you to upgrade your storage without impacting your clinical applications, and automated deletion of old, unneeded data through clinical Information Lifecycle Management (ILM).
- Ensure data integrity - applies checksums to all documents to ensure data integrity and encrypts data prior to transmission on storage to ensure data privacy.
For more information: www.dejarnette.com (this solution is currently available in the US and Canada only)
The Dell and Merge Healthcare can provide you with an integrated archiving solution that can support your enterprise imaging strategy while helping you manage your ever-increasing amounts of data. Merge iConnect® VNATM is a scalable, vendor-neutral archive solution that has more than 100 million studies stored with over 30 different integrated PACS.
As the foundation for your enterprise imaging storage, iConnect VNA, in combination with the Dell DX Object Storage Platform, can enable healthcare organizations to:
- Provide better care - Access current and historical images and information across the enterprise at the point of care
- Lower costs - Help decrease investments in management, storage, migrations and integration
- Create an enterprise strategy - Use one vendor-neutral, standards-based solution to integrate multiple PACS across sites and departments, providing a patient-centric source of diagnostic images
- Increase scalability - Add capacity in amounts as small as terabytes scaling up to petabytes and to billions of objects without the set-up and management complexity of traditional file and block storage
For more information: www.merge.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas only)
Is your corporate data leaking onto public clouds? Do your mobile users need to have access to files from their smartphones, tablets and PCs? An increasing number of organizations are discovering that their employees are improving their productivity by storing and sharing corporate data on the same consumer-based public clouds they use to store and share their personal files, introducing a serious business risk. Mezeo and the DellTM DX Object Storage Platform can put you in control of cloud storage to help improve your corporate data security and your employees’ productivity.
The Dell DX Object Storage Platform and Mezeo solution can help your organization:
- Stop data from leaking onto public clouds and creating security holes and compliance issues.
- Provide users with a file sync and share service via PC, tablet or smartphone (AndroidTM and iOS), all from behind your corporate firewall.
- Add compatibility, flexibility and scalability to your existing backup and archive investments.
- Create storage on demand and private cloud solutions.
- Scale to up to multiple petabytes and billions of objects.
For more information: visit www.mezeo.com (this solution is currently available globally)
High Performance File Archiving Infrastructure
Together Dell and Moonwalk can help deliver an intelligent and high performance solution for heterogeneous storage management across your enterprise. With so much storage capacity in file systems on primary storage being used by files that are rarely accessed, your organization needs a scalable and affordable solution.
The DellTM DX Object Storage Platform and Moonwalk technology is designed to provide you with the ability to seamlessly archive files from costly primary storage to cost-effective storage clusters without impacting your applications or your end user community.
Moonwalk and Dell Integrated File Management
Moonwalk automates and intelligently helps manage the archive of data from your primary storage to additional tiers within your storage infrastructure. Moonwalk is network-aware, enabling data management by project, location, user, group, size, name and time. It empowers you to define, allocate and optimize storage using policies while also reducing your total cost of ownership. It can also help ensure that your data remains safe and immediately accessible. The Moonwalk software serves as a single tool to manage the migration of data, automatically archiving lesser-used files from primary storage to the DX Object Storage platform, and transparently retrieving them upon request.
With the Dell DX Storage Platform and Moonwalk, your storage environment can be immediately optimized for great efficiency, a low cost of ownership and outstanding compliance management.
For more information: www.moonwalkinc.com ( this solution is currently available in the US only)
Are you looking for an efficient enterprise content management solution that allows you to simplify the management and archival of your data from multiple key IT systems? OPTIMAL SYSTEMS’ enterprise content management platform, OS|ECM, combined with the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform can help you manage your overall enterprise content long-term with consistent information, control and cost-effective archiving of your data. OS|ECM and the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform can provide you with unlimited, secure and fast access to your data and processes from data capture, classification and search to collaboration, e-mail management and audit-proof archiving. The DX Object Storage Platform offers truly simplified management that eliminates traditional storage management tasks with a self-replicating and self-healing infrastructure to help ensure the integrity of your data.
OS|ECM and the DX Object Storage Platform help you effectively manage and retain your enterprise content by offering:
- Audit-proof archiving of all kinds of corporate information (data, documents etc.)
- Comprehensive retention management
- Complete information lifecycle management
- Potential reduction of costs and expenses in companies using the solution
- Continuous self-management to help ensure the integrity of stored objects
- Non-disruptive scalability with the flexibility to grow
Effective enterprise content management with the Dell DX Object Storage Platform and OPTIMAL SYSTEMS
For more information: www.optimal-systems.de(this solution is currently available in the EMEA)
Are you looking for a scalable, simple and, easy-to-manage storage solution for your massive data growth, file-server sprawl and disparate back-up systems? The Nasuni Filer is a virtual file server appliance that enables end users to access the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform through standard Common Internet File System (CIFS) and Network File System (NFS) protocols. The solution includes the Nasuni Filer, a downloadable, easy-to-use virtual appliance, and Nasuni.com, which includes a broad set of controls and monitoring services that can provide insight into your data usage patterns within the Dell DX Object Storage Platform. You can scale at your own pace to help ensure a complete balance between capacity and throughput thanks to the self-managing, peer-scaling architecture of the Dell DX Object Storage Platform. In addition, performing large scale Network Attached Storage (NAS) migrations can become unnecessary as the downloadable Nasuni Filer can support an almost infinite data set stored within the highly scalable Dell DX Object Storage Platform, with a relatively small cache.
The Dell DX Object Storage Platform and Nasuni Filer are designed to provide a massively scalable and simple to manage network attached storage solution that can help you with your data management needs.
For more information: www.nasuni.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas only)
NTP Software allows you to migrate files manually or automatically to the scalable Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform, where they can be combined with e-mail and other data types for a unified corporate archive. With NTP Software, manual data management processes are automated and seamlessly managed across locations, storage types, and brands through a single interface, helping you save time and money. By delivering real-time file data migration and improving control and insight, NTP Software and the Dell DX Object Storage Platform can enable cost-effective storage and management of your file data. With the DX Object Storage DX6000G Storage Compression Node functionality, NTP Software can help you specify the compression policy at the time of object creation. The DX Cluster can automatically apply compression to archived and backup datasets.
With the Dell DX Object Storage Platform and NTP Software, you can:
- Understand the makeup of your file data environment and how file data is being used.
- Archive large amounts of data over long periods of time while potentially reducing long-term storage costs and resources.
- Be flexible in your approach to data movement and migration with automated policy-driven movement, manual user-driven movement, or a combination of both.
- Scale up to petabytes and billions of objects without the set-up, management complexity, and costs of traditional file and block storage.
- Provide real-time file data management, insight, and auditing across your entire file data environment.
- Enforce appropriate usage policies to help preserve system performance and availability for everyone.
For more information: www.ntpsoftware.com (this solution is currently available in the Americas and EMEA only)
How can you find the data that is stored in the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform? Finding information within 3TB of disk space can be a challenge, let alone within 12TB, 24TB or even 48TB, especially when there is no index. The Perfect Search Appliance seamlessly integrates with the Dell DX Object Storage Platform, so information can be accessed with speed, precision and relevance. Perfect Search helps enable you to index and find what you are looking for in your stored files and data housed on the Dell DX Object Storage Platform—quickly, cost-effectively and with more scalability than practically any other search technology solution. Perfect Search is the answer to the question: How do I find the information I need when I need it?
The Perfect Search Appliance helps provide you with a comprehensive view of your data that is stored on the DX Object Storage Platform and can retrieve contents in seconds, even over the largest object stores.
For more information: www.perfectsearchcorp.com (This solution is currently available in the Americas only)
The Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform and RainStor™ is optimized for online data retention and access for business agility while helping you minimize your TCO and meet industry requirements. In today’s world of exponential data growth, you need a new class of repository to help meet your data requirements for both your structured (database records, log files, text data) and unstructured (files, images, videos, emails and documents) data. The Dell DX Object Storage Platform and RainStor can help you efficiently manage your structured and unstructured data while offering these benefits:
- Provides a single platform for retaining structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across an unlimited number of data sources, formats and types
- Supports the need for business agility and adherence to corporate and industry policies with configurable rules to dictate the retention and expiry periods of sensitive data
- Applies extreme data de-duplication with compression rates exceeding that of basic binary/block compression
- Handles ingestion rates in the billions records per day, retaining petabytes per month
- Helps dramatically reduce the cost per TB of keeping data online and accessible
- Provides a highly flexible peer-scaling architecture with non-disruptive upgrades
For more information: www.rainstor.com (This solution is currently available in the Americas only)
The Dell DX Object Storage Platform and STEALTH Content Store for Microsoft® SharePoint®
Usage of Microsoft® SharePoint® as a collaboration tool is rapidly growing in popularity. As SharePoint® environments grow larger, they will require a non-intrusive, scalable and cost-effective storage architecture. Dell and STEALTH Software have developed a seamless and transparent storage infrastructure specifically designed for Microsoft® SharePoint® . Key solution benefits include:
- Continued storage infrastructure flexibility
- No limitation with SharePoint® regarding users and content
- Comprehensive solution for your business continuity needs
- Non-intrusive, seamless and transparent regarding your Microsoft® SharePoint® environment
- Potential Reduction in capital expenditures for Microsoft® SharePoint® environments
For more information: http://www.stealthsoftware.com ( this solution is currently available globally)
Are you looking for a file system solution to address your fixed content needs that can maximize the benefits of your object based storage? Are you interested in enabling easy access for your Network Attached Storage (NAS) based applications without custom coding or modifications? The StorageSwitch file system gateway opens the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform to your applications today. StorageSwitch is a multifaceted, robust network file system gateway for the Dell DX Object Storage Platform offering unlimited scalability, enterprise-class reliability, complete flexibility and advanced functionality. Together, StorageSwitch and the Dell DX Object Storage Platform can be ideal for managing your fixed-content information.
StorageSwitch opens the DX Object Storage Platform so that you can take full advantage of its object based storage methods from all of your current applications by:
StorageSwitch and Dell: Enable open access to object storage with a standard file protocol gateway
- Providing a synthetic file system view
- Helping virtualize the presentation of your fixed-content data
- Utilizing file system standards such as Network File System (NFS), Common Internet File System (CIFS), and File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Storing, retrieving and managing your fixed content data
For more information: www.storageswitch.com ( this solution is currently available in the Americas only)
StoredIQ provides intelligent enterprise-class information management solutions that enables organizations to gain visibility into and control over business-critical information to meet their compliance, governance and eDiscovery requirements.
Working together, Dell and StoredIQ, a Dell DX Object Storage Partner, provide a comprehensive solution for managing enterprise content while addressing eDiscovery and litigation readiness. The StoredIQ Intelligent Information Management Platform integrates with Dell DX Object Storage to support an important aspect of the eDiscovery process – intelligent legal hold and document retention. StoredIQ can copy or move matter-relevant data to Dell DX Object Storage, a segregated repository for the immutable preservation of electronically stored information. StoredIQ can also automate record retention policies for preserving and deleting files, provide complete audit logging and preserve the digital signatures as well as the complete set of metadata properties of all data objects managed by StoredIQ on the Dell DX Object Storage Platform.
- Reduced risk of spoliation of evidence by improving the ability to implement and manage litigation holds on ESI
- All metadata is preserved and digital signatures recorded to ensure no loss of data
- Deep integration allows vendor-specific retention attributes to be set automatically
- Automatic expiration and destruction of records once retention policy expires
For more information: www.storediq.com ( this solution is currently available in the US only)
How can you help reduce your storage costs, solve email management issues, manage all of your digital information and find information fast? If you are facing any of these challenges in your organization, Dell and SymantecTM have joined together to create a comprehensive solution for your storage archiving needs.
Symantec Enterprise Vault software and the DellTM DX Object Storage Platform solution can help provide a long term data retention solution, fewer duplicate copies of your data, the ability to lower your storage costs while also enabling the reduction of your legal and regulatory costs. With this solution from Dell and Symantec, you can:
- Help control your large growth of unstructured information and data
- Apply repeatable retention and expiry policies throughout the lifetime of your data
- Centralize your information for fast and efficient searches
- Automate and secure policy-based retention, replication, distribution & deletion
- Easily integrate into your existing storage environment
For more information: www.symantec.com ( this solution is currently available globally)
TeraMedica offers Evercore – Smartstore module, a patented software that provides centralized, enterprise-wide management of images and patient information in a single intelligent repository for DICOM & non-DICOM data. This vendor neutral archive solution combines with Dell’s DX Object Storage Platform allowing healthcare organizations to efficiently access, store and distribute data while providing features that can help customers meet regulatory requirements.
This solution brings together silos of clinical content under one Institutional infrastructure. It can manage and distribute any type of digital clinical content that can be associated with a patient/study context, including DICOM and non-DICOM content. Benefits include:
- Allows physicians one-click access to the vital content on a single screen
- Scales from single department to multiple facilities
- Meet HIPAA compliance requirements
For more information: www.teramedica.com ( this solution is currently available in the US only)
Telepaxx and Dell. Merging Leading Technologies for Medical Archiving with Privacy Certification
The Telepaxx e-pacs™ and the Dell™ DX Object Storage Platform are working together to help deliver a compliant medical archiving solution that can allow you to keep your current applications and easily adopt new applications and storage technologies with minimal migration efforts. Telepaxx has equipped more than 100 clients with medical archiving and data management solutions. The DX Object Storage Platform is designed to scale as you grow and the self-healing functions can help provide long-term integrity of your data.
The long retention requirements and regulations are leading healthcare organizations to choose a solution that is based on standards like Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) and Health Level Seven International (HL7) to help prepare for future data growth. Telepaxx e-pacs contains abstraction layers for both the PACS application and storage technology and gives the ownership of data and long term data availability back to you. The integrated solution with Telepaxx and Dell utilizes the e-pacs technology to help provide full connectivity of the Dell DX Object Storage Platform with these same electronic picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) applications in your environment.
Privacy of medical data is very important, especially in Europe where there are requirements to adhere to dozens of national regulations. Telepaxx is in the process of extending their certification with the European Privacy Seal, EuroPriSe, which will help you comply with privacy regulations throughout Europe.
This solution can offer you three variations that can be combined on demand:
- Local storage management at your site via the Dell DX Object Storage Platform
- Private storage cloud with privacy certification (e.g. for your clinic groups)
- Public storage cloud with privacy certification for your privacy needs
For more information: www.telepaxx.com (this solution is currently available in EMEA only)
Dell and Unis Vitova have joined forces to create a comprehensive enterprise Digital Document Archiving solution. In combination with the DX TM Object Storage Platform, Unis Vitova TH-SCAN & TH-AMS solution can convert physical documents into digital images and provide comprehensive protection and retrieval. Unis Vitova can provide the effective capture, management and control of data while the DX Object Storage Platform is designed to provide scalable, secure and cost effective storage for billions of unstructured items.
The Dell and Unis_Vitova Digital Document Archiving can offer :
The Dell and Unis Vitova solution can provide intelligent data retention management for automatic data lifecycle management.
- Advanced enterprise digital archives management system and automation management process.
- Self-replicating and self-healing storage infrastructure
- An automated image saving scheme which enables effective management of variable image types
- Logging systems that maks it easier to monitor and maintain files and images.
- Efficient image transfer technology which provides data backups and remote disaster recovery.
- Easily realized enterprise compliance