|DELL INFORMATION RELEASE |
By accepting this Information Release Authorization
("Authorization"), your Company authorizes Dell:
To observe, interview and/or tape record Company’s business operation and relevant employees for a Case Study and/or Video, defined as a Company-approved document and/or video to be distributed in print or electronically to a variety of public audiences.
Upon completion of this study, Company grants to Dell a worldwide, royalty free license to publish, distribute, duplicate, perform, transmit, print and display:
- All or portions of Company-approved Case Study and/or Video, defined as quotes, summaries, anecdotes and articles, videos, audio sound bytes to be used as part of Dell's sales or marketing efforts.
- Company’s logos, service marks, trademarks and other identifying information in conjunction with all, or portions of Company-approved Case Study and/or Video.
- All or portions of Company-approved Case Study and/or Video to be displayed in various formats, such as Word, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point, Windows Media Player, Real Player, Flash and others, as needed.
- All or portions of Company-approved Case Study and/or Video to be translated and displayed in various languages.
This Authorization applies to distribution of Case Study and/or Video via all forms of media including television, film, videotapes, CDs, audio recordings, photographs, print publications, the Internet and the World Wide Web. Upon completion of the Case Study and/or Video,
- Dell will provide Company an opportunity to review, edit and approve the Case Study and/or Video before it is published.
- all Company employees quoted in the Case Study and/or Video will be required to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org approving the final Case Study and/or Video and the use of their names and quotes by Dell. The e-mailed approval will be an indication that the Company employee acknowledges that their quotes in the final Case Study and/or Video are true and genuine, and that Dell has permission to use their quotes and likeness in the Case Study and/or Video and any other forms of media, as described above.
- The Company will be required to send an e-mail or some other form of writing to email@example.com indicating that it has reviewed and approved the final Case Study and/or Video, including all claims made therein. Company acknowledges that it has not received direct or indirect payment from Dell for the Case Study and/or Video, and has no material connection to or interest in Dell that is not disclosed in the Case Study and/or Video.