Easily connect and project
Wireless connections are a snap so you can focus on what matters the most — your material. Setup is fast and there are several ways to connect:
- Project wirelessly with smooth audio and video performance using Intel® Wireless Display* (WiDi) or MiracastTM and easily share your laptop screen or mobile content with a conference room or classroom.
- Connect through WiFi and project wirelessly from your laptop*, tablet or mobile device.*
- Quickly and easily connect using the projector’s HDMI or USB port.
- Conveniently share photos, audio, videos or presentations using the projector’s 2GB* of internal flash memory* or internal SD card slot.
Use with virtually any laptop or mobile deviceEasily collaborate in conference rooms, classrooms and client sites with help from wide device compatibility . And with broad operating system support — including Windows, Mac OS® , AndroidTM and iOS — you have the freedom to project from virtually any laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Highly mobile, easily affordable
Give your staff the freedom to present wherever they need to with a highly portable and cost-effective projector.
- Effortlessly carry your projector between offices thanks to a lightweight, low-profile design and included carrying case. Bring your own projector to the meeting and have complete control over the presentation.
- Start projecting quickly to keep your audience or classroom engaged. Designed with an LED light source instead of a traditional lamp, this projector requires no lamp warm-up time.
- Lighten the load on your IT budget with an affordable mobile projector that can be shared among staff or moved between conference rooms.
Expect a bright futureProject clearly with a powerful, 900-lumen LED light source. Help reduce IT maintenance costs with a reliable projector, rated for up to 30,000 hours.*
Standard Service Support Offering
1-Year Advanced Exchange Service* and Limited Hardware Warranty* for projector unit. 1 year Limited Hardware Warranty* for projector lamp. Includes 24/7 online technical support and telephone technical support* with warranty.
Optional Service Support Offering
Optional Advanced Exchange Service* and Limited Hardware Warranty* for a total coverage period of 2 to 3 years (not available for projector lamp) Optional Accidental Damage Service and Limited Hardware Warranty* for up to 3 years (not available for projector lamp)